Terms & Conditions
- These terms constitute the entire agreement between you and KeyPoint Learning and supersede and replace any other prior or contemporaneous agreements, or terms and conditions applicable to the content of these terms.
- Your subscription is non-right transferable as to be used only by you. Do not share your login credentials (i.e., username, email and password) with anyone, even if that person has his or her own user profile. The sharing of login credentials is a violation of this agreement and may result in the suspension of your account.
In order to purchase any of the services on-line you must register for an account with us via the Website. If you already have an account you can log into your account using your email and password. Full payment is due prior to platform access.
- Access will be available up to 15 days after the select exam period end date.
- Promotional codes are offered from time to time and are as stated and can only be used for the item, and not transferable to cash, resold or otherwise.
- Where the full course fee has been paid, enrolment can be deferred for one immediately subsequent relevant sitting, subject to prior agreement from KeyPoint Learning. A deferral will only be granted if the user has not accessed the online learning course.
- Requests for discounts or refunds will be considered within 5 days of the date your order is processed for fulfillment, subject to a 15% administration fee. After the expiration of this 5-day period, no refunds will be granted. We are unable to honor discounts or issue refunds for orders processed beyond that timeframe. Discounted pricing may not be combined with any other offers, discounts, or promotions. No refunds are available on online study portals.
- Payments are non-refundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used subscriptions. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of the product expiration period.
- Cancellations require written notice sent by email to the contact information listed in the contact section below.
Please know that this information is collected only for our internal reference and will not be disseminated except as required by law.
As an account holder, you consent to receiving electronic communications from KeyPoint Learning relating to your account. These communications include pertinent notices about your account (e.g., purchase confirmations, password changes, affiliate activity). KeyPoint Learning will not disclose your email address to anyone, including any third-party entity without your permission. Upon sign up, you also consent to receiving certain other subscription communications from us, such as special offers & promotions, study tips, webinars and other related topics. Subscription communications can be unsubscribed directly or by visiting the subscription section of the user account profile.
Copyright & Trademarks
KeyPoint Learning owns all title, copyright and all intellectual property rights to the online learning programs, related products and instruction, portals and any corresponding modifications or translations. Any online access is solely for non-commercial use. Except as expressly stated in the courses, any copying, distribution, transmission or publication of the property therein is strictly prohibited without the express written consent and permission by KeyPoint Learning.
Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on the site, including but not limited to the information in connection with the products and services provided by KeyPoint Learning, KeyPoint Learning assumes no responsibility. therefore, your use of the site is at your own risk. The site, including all contents, and functions made available on or accessible through the site, is provided “as is” and “as available”.
The information contained in this website is only for informational purposes. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all information, software, products, services and contained content are provided "as is" without warranty or condition of any kind. KeyPoint Learning and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all corresponding warranties and conditions.
Closing An Account
- KeyPoint Learning shall have the right, at any time, by serving notice on you, to cancel your registration access to any products and services if you are in breach of these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time. You will continue to have access to the service through the end of your access period. To cancel, email us using the contact information listed in the contact section.
Changes to this Policy
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated: January 15, 2022